Thursday, June 17, 2010

Surprise!

I have such great intentions when it comes to blogging... but LIFE happens... Why is it that I push so hard to accomplish my goals, and I am too busy to enjoy the success??? I guess that's what comes with my 'Type A' personality. I keep reminding myself that this is just temporary. When our debt snowball is complete, I will be able to pursue Fishtail Designs full time, as well as fitting in my love for coaching baton, spending time with friends, volunteering at church, etc...


Anyway, we recently finished this quilt for a girl that I've known since she was a little tiny majorette. She recently made the UT Majorette line, and her mom asked us to make a T-shirt quilt for her surprise graduation gift... It turned out really cute, and we've gotten so many comments on the way the sports bra is highlighted in the quilt. We also incorporated the orange backing fabric since she'll be a freshman at UT this Fall!

Enjoy!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment